The entire team at the BELvue wishes you all the best for 2018!
With 60 000 visitors and an event-filled programme, 2017 was a highly successful year.
In 2018 you can expect a wealth of new attractions and activities. Here’s a quick glimpse at what’s coming over the next few weeks:
- 03/01: the first free Wednesday afternoon of the New Year! You can then take advantage of this offer every Wednesday, throughout the year!
- 16/01 > 01/06: The Democracy Factory returns to the BELvue with a new set-up: a guided tour followed by a workshop
- 27/01: for the closing weekend of the Belgium Art Cetera exhibition, the young people from multiBEL will put on a special performance for our entertainment!
- 10/02 > 18/02: Carnival holidays at the BELvue with activity tours. During the week of Carnival, our Kids Board springs into action: visit after the holidays for the result!
- 14/02: Saint Valentine’s night-time visit: the museum is plunged into darkness with only a pocket torch to guide you!
- 03/03: Museum Night Fever: THE night for Brussels’ museums. Not to be missed under any circumstances!
Mark this colourful start to the year in your diary and... watch this space!