What have you got planned for the holidays? How about a short trip to find out about Belgium’s history? Feel free to come with the whole family - there’s something for everyone aged 3 and over!
Mimi and Momo will take the 3 till 5 years old and will play hide-and-seek with some easy to recognize subjects they can touch, while the 6 till 8 years old will put their minister jacket on and will depart on a very important mission. The 9 till 12 years old will go on the road with Zeno the explorer on a trip through Belgium on board of his periscope to watch clips and search for info.
- Mimi & Momo (3-5 years), I’m the minister! (6-8 years), On the road with Zeno (9-12 years)
- Play journeys available everyday (except 21/07)
- For children accompanied by an adult. The visit takes place without a guide of a museum.
- Price: 1euro/child (adults will pay the admission to the museum, the admission is free for under 18 year)
- Without reservation (except for groups with more than ten people)