Two weeks of holidays, that’s two weeks of having fun! At the BELvue, we offer you a series of activity tours to enjoy with your family. There’s something for every age and taste: the littlest ones can discover the museum by touch in the company of Mimi & Momo, 6-8 year olds find out what it’s like to be a government minister and take care of very important missions, and the oldest (9-12 years) help Zeno the explorer on his journey through Belgium.
In summary: a great day out in the heart of Brussels to discover Belgium and its history!
- Every day from 31 March to 15 April (open Monday 2/4, closed Monday 9/4)
- Opening hours: weekdays 9:30 a.m. until 6 p.m., weekend 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- For children accompanied by an adult
- Mimi & Momo (3-5 years) - I’m the minister! (6-8 years) - On the road with Zeno (9-12 years)
- Price: €1/child and per activity in addition to the entrance ticket (free entrance for those aged under 18)
- No reservation necessary