Amazing! Two weeks time to go to the BELvue! Take your parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts with you and get started for an amazing discovery trip through Belgium and it's history!
Mimi and Momo will take the 3 till 5 years old and will play hide-and-seek with some easy to recognize subjects they can touch, while the 6 till 8 years old will put their minister jacket on and will depart on a very important mission. The 9 till 12 years old will go on the road with Zeno the explorer on a trip through Belgium on board of his periscope to watch clips and search for info.
- Mimi & Momo (3-5 years), I’m the minister! (6-8 years), On the road with Zeno (9-12 years)
- Play journeys available everyday (except Monday) from 1st until 16th of April.
- For children accompanied by an adult. The visit takes place without a guide of a museum.
- Price: 1euro/child (adults will pay the admission to the museum, the admission is free for under 18 year)
- Without reservation (except for groups with more than ten people)