Prolonged because of a big success: Belgunique celebrating Belgian design in the BELvue museum!
Discover unique creations inspired by objects in the BELvue Museum: 22 Belgian designers present their own take on an object, ranging from a motorcycle and a box of pralines to a rain cap, Union Match matches and Royal Boch vases designed by Catteau.
There will also be a Made in Belgium market on Friday evening at which Belgian designers will be showcasing their wares. A perfect opportunity to start your Christmas shopping!
Exhibition of 22 creations in the museum
- Friday evening from 5 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday 27 until Sunday 4th of November from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday 5th of November from 9:30 a.m until 5 p.m.
Made in Belgium market
- Friday from 5 to 10 p.m.
- A chance to meet talented ‘Belgunique’ designers and purchase their products
Event organised in partnership with Belgunique.be, a web-platform promoting over 130 talented Belgian designers.
Friday 26 October from 5 to 10 p.m.
- Evening event including museum visit and exhibition of 22 unique creations
- Made in Belgium market: a chance to meet and buy from ‘Belgunique’ designers
The Les Filles restaurant will stay open, offering a set menu of drinks and snacks.
- Museum: usual admission charges
- Restaurant: see menu
Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 October from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- BELvue Museum visit and exhibition of 22 unique creations
Price: usual museum admission charges