The members of the Bande have been hard at work and have also had a lot of fun designing this tour! They focused on the new permanent exhibition on Belgium and its history and have designed a whole tour to be done with friends, ideally in groups of three.
The Bande will be at the museum on Saturday, 29 October from 2 p.m. to present its audio guide, and above all to meet you!
So visit the BELvue with friends, get into the spirit of the game, answer the questions, find the answers to the riddles, exchange your points of view and above all have fun!
And also, like the BELvue and the Bande pages on Facebook! There are competitions with entry tickets to be won and of course all of the news about the BELvue!
We look forward to seeing you!
- Saturday 29th of October 2016, as from 2 p.m.
- Audio guide with interactive tour
- For young people aged 15 and over
- To be done with friends, ideally in groups of three
- Available in French and Dutch
- Free (you only have to pay for the museum entry ticket, and this is free for those aged under 18!)